sábado, 12 de novembro de 2016

Yomitan: An Yu Yu Hakusho based Fanfic

Kurama Youko: the protagonist.

Yomitan will be a very peculiar fanfic, merging in the same world characters from Dragon Ball, Inuyasha and, mainly, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Why Yomitan?

Chongqing, China.

Yomitan means "Yomi's city"(free translation from Japanese), which is the strongest and most influential character in the whole plot. Yomitan is a big city-state with a population of three million people, which is geographically inspired in Chongqing, China. The terrain on which the city is built is not as bumpy and is delimited by two rivers. Currently,  I haven't properly named the rivers, I'll use the name of the original Yangtze and the Jialing rivers while I don't find a better option.

THE CHARACTERS:


1. YOMI 


Yomi is the city mayor, although here the political matters are very different from the real world. Shura, his son, is here as well.

Shura

2. KURAMA


Kurama is in his normal form here.

Kurama is one of the protagonists and an important character in Yu Yu Hakusho too. His Youko form will be shown many times, although this time I'm not sure if I will organize tournaments because it extends the fanfic too much, adding more and more characters.

3. BOTAN

Botan as will be shown.

Botan, another well-known character in Yu Yu Hakusho, will also be present. She will perform a variety of roles during the plot.

4. KOENMA


Young Koenma.

Yu Yu Hakusho's "God", Koenma, will mark his presence in his two forms, children and young.


5. NON- YU-YU-HAKUSHO CHARACTERS


There will be the couple Hoshiyomi and Tsukiyomi too, from Inuyasha. They are my favourite characters, and the third is Sesshomaru, who is left out.

Hoshiyomi and Tsukiyomi.

Inuyasha's heritage continues with Byakuya too, who will be extensively used and will have a big importance for Kurama. His appearance is absolutely gorgeous, as well as his skills with jewellery.

Byakuya, the "jeweller".

Finally, Kibitokai is also present, which is my favourite DBZ character of all time. I already have worked on a much bigger project called Kaioshin Kai, where he and a lot of oc's have had interactions. I left this project for a while now.

Kibitokai, but modified to "fit" on this fanfic

Well, I hope you enjoy this fanfic, I'm open to suggestions, but you should be advised: this fanfic doesn't follow a specific timeline, doesn't obey any anime original logic, and is 100% free to take unexpected paths.

Today I'm starting to post full throttle because I have already finished about 23 pages since October 28th,2016. New posts may take a long time since this fanfic is both inspiration and time-dependent.

*(I'm not a native english speaker ( I speak Portuguese). I'm learning it. Inevitably, you may find some grammar mistakes here and there. As time goes by, my skills will improve and I hope to deliver you a cleaner, easier-to-read text.)

2 comentários:

  1. Respostas
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment. I'm in the process of finishing the translation, it is not going to take so long.

      Excluir